Selling your Twin Cities NW Metro home is a big decision, and it’s important to work with agents you can trust to get the job done right. We know what makes your home sell: how it’s priced, how it shows and most importantly; how it’s marketed.
Most agents have no idea how to properly market a home. The Myra Jensen Team at BRIX Real Estate are experts in the Twin Cities NW Metro, and we customize your home’s marketing plan to reach buyers where they are looking, both online and in person. We walk you through room by room to get your home ready to sell, and use only the best photographers and videographers so your home will look stunning online.
Our extensive targeted online marketing not only features your home, but also your neighborhood and the city you live in, so buyer’s will know just how amazing it is to live there. Your home will have a custom website built just for you, and will be featured on this site, NW Metro Life, and sent out to our list of hundreds of local residents that subscribe to our weekly newsletter.
When you work with us, you’re not just getting agents who use the best tools and technology to sell your home for the most money in the least amount of time – you are getting transparency and communication throughout the process, so you can relax know every detail is taken care of.
Contact Myra Jensen at BRIX Real Estate to find out more. 763-227-0618
Find your dream home in the Twin Cities NW Metro
3209 Maryland Avenue N Crystal, Minnesota
3 Beds 3 Baths 1,776 SqFt 0.220 Acres
Listing courtesy of BRIX Real Estate
18190 70th Avenue N Maple Grove, Minnesota
2 Beds 2 Baths 1,591 SqFt 0.850 Acres
Listing courtesy of BRIX Real Estate
Check out these articles about selling a home in the Twin Cities NW Metro! Have questions or ready to get started? Contact Myra at BRIX Real Estate 763-227-0618
Twin Cities NW Metro Home Selling Resources;
- How to buy and sell a home at the same time.With historically low interest rates and home equity at a high, you may be starting to think about buying your next house. But how … Continue Reading » about How to buy and sell a home at the same time.
- Twin Cities Real Estate Market Update Feb 2021 – A Seller’s MarketHello!I thought I would reach out with the latest update to the Twin Cities real estate market. The best phrase I can think of … Continue Reading » about Twin Cities Real Estate Market Update Feb 2021 – A Seller’s Market
- February Real Estate Market UpdateThe market continues to be a battle ground for buyers right now with many homes under the average sales price of $355,000 selling in … Continue Reading » about February Real Estate Market Update
- 10 Tips for Selling Your Home in the WinterRight now we have historically low inventory levels, which means that there is very little competition in the Twin Cities housing market. Contact Myra Jensen … Continue Reading » about 10 Tips for Selling Your Home in the Winter
- What does low inventory mean to a Seller?You have heard lately that the Twin Cities is experiencing “low inventory” in the housing market. But if you are thinking of buying or … Continue Reading » about What does low inventory mean to a Seller?
- How to Overcome a Low AppraisalAs the housing market continues to recover, low inventory and high buyer demand have resulted in major price increases in the Twin Cities housing … Continue Reading » about How to Overcome a Low Appraisal
- Steps to Listing your NW Metro Home.You may have many questions about Listing your Twin Cities NW Metro Home, and we are here to help! Myra Jensen at BRIX Real Estate … Continue Reading » about Steps to Listing your NW Metro Home.
- Your Home’s Value PropositionOur team specializes in real estate marketing. We formulate a custom marketing strategy for each listing, we help the owner stage the home for buyers, … Continue Reading » about Your Home’s Value Proposition
- Downsizing? 5 steps to take first.With interest rates still historically low and home values high, you may be starting to think about downsizing from your current home and buying … Continue Reading » about Downsizing? 5 steps to take first.
- Get your house ready to sell – 11 Steps to DeclutteringDecluttering is the first step to get your home ready to sell. Staging a home is not the same as decorating. It is about … Continue Reading » about Get your house ready to sell – 11 Steps to Decluttering
- Get Your Home Ready to Sell Free GuideThis free guide will help you: Get your Home Ready for Buyers – Room by Room. Steps to Decluttering How to Price your Home … Continue Reading » about Get Your Home Ready to Sell Free Guide