Buying a home is a big step! Whether you’re buying your first home, moving up to your dream home, or looking for your next investment property, it will be a big investment. We know how important this is to you, and we have the local knowledge to make sure we find the perfect property for your unique circumstances. We know the NW Metro and love real estate, and are ready to educate you throughout the buying experience.
Check out these articles about buying a home in the Twin Cities NW Metro! Have questions or ready to get started? Contact Myra at BRIX Real Estate 763-227-0618
Home Buying Resources:
- 5 Reasons to hire a Real Estate Agent when Buying New ConstructionHave you been thinking about buying a New Construction Home in the Twin Cities NW Metro? No matter where you are looking – here are the top 5 reasons to … Continue Reading » about 5 Reasons to hire a Real Estate Agent when Buying New Construction
- How to Overcome a Low AppraisalAs the housing market continues to recover, low inventory and high buyer demand have resulted in major price increases in the Twin Cities housing market. Happily, seller are getting top … Continue Reading » about How to Overcome a Low Appraisal
- What is a Homebuyer Consultation?Contrary to popular belief, you will at no time during the buyer consultation be tied down and the doors will remain unlocked! Seriously, you may have seen popular home buying … Continue Reading » about What is a Homebuyer Consultation?
- 5 Reasons you should NOT go to an open house.For many people, going to an open house is a fun way to spend a Sunday afternoon, even if they are not looking to buy a house. But if you … Continue Reading » about 5 Reasons you should NOT go to an open house.
- Why you need a pre-approval before looking at homes.Almost every day I will get a phone call from a potential buyer, requesting to see a home that is on the market. I always ask if they have a … Continue Reading » about Why you need a pre-approval before looking at homes.
- 5 things a buyer should be doing during the home inspection period.You have ordered your home inspection and other testing. But before you get too comfortable – the home inspection period is your opportunity to not only have the home professionally … Continue Reading » about 5 things a buyer should be doing during the home inspection period.
- Real Estate Listing Types and Statuses in MinnesotaHere is an explanation of some of the different Types of Real Estate Listings and statuses you may see when looking for a home in Minnesota: Minnesota Listing Status Definitions: … Continue Reading » about Real Estate Listing Types and Statuses in Minnesota
- February Real Estate Market UpdateThe market continues to be a battle ground for buyers right now with many homes under the average sales price of $355,000 selling in multiple offers. We have only 1.7 … Continue Reading » about February Real Estate Market Update
- Twin Cities Real Estate Market Update Feb 2021 – A Seller’s MarketHello!I thought I would reach out with the latest update to the Twin Cities real estate market. The best phrase I can think of to describe it is “Feeding Frenzy”! … Continue Reading » about Twin Cities Real Estate Market Update Feb 2021 – A Seller’s Market
- How to buy and sell a home at the same time.With historically low interest rates and home equity at a high, you may be starting to think about buying your next house. But how does it work to buy and … Continue Reading » about How to buy and sell a home at the same time.